LOVE LETTER ( to whom so ever it may concern)

I’m Hopping you’ll read this piece of letter. I recently read an article on “Telling people that you care about them” and it relates to you and me. I’m one of those people who find it hard to say “I love you”. I guess, I always assume you know it, and that I don’t need to say it. I also don’t want to sound awkward or be embarrassed, so I tend to avoid telling you how I really feel about you. The truth is that ‘I love you’ so much, and feel very lucky to have you in my life, may be this little announcement is unexpected, perhaps you’re surprised to be getting it from me, but that’s the truth. Now that I’ve told you this way I hope to be able to tell you “I love you” more often.
Thank you for reading this with the patience, I just wanted you to know that “I LOVE YOU” as you are.

Loving You always

Let's Be there with NATURE

Let's Be there with NATURE